Find the product you are looking for:
Quick ShipIn-Stock Wood Door Inventory
The Marshfield DoorSystems X-Ray Door is recommended for architectural use in hospitals, medical clinics and anywhere the possibility of radiation exposure exists.
Note: These doors are tested for neutral pressure.
A single sheet of 99 97% pure lead is located in the door center and extended to the outer edges. 20-minute rated doors have 1/4" steel bolts, washers and nuts encased in poured lead. Each is located not more than 1-1/2" from door edge around perimeter and on approximately 8" centers throughout the core. Non-rated doors have the same perimeter bolts with poured lead dowels on approximately 8" centers throughout the door core.
(1) Use of Marshfield DoorSystems doors in exterior applications is not recommended and not warranted.
(2) Minimum 6" from light to any edge and adjacent openings.
(3) NFPA 80 with hose stream test.
(4) NFPA 80 without hose stream test.
(5) Specify bolt free areas on door edges for field machining.
(6) All colors may not be available.
(7) Marshfield DoorSystems does not assume responsibility for the choice of glazing materials used. Refer to consumer Product Safety
Commission 16 CFR 1201 CAT. II (1-1-97 Edition) to determine the need for safety-rated
Marshfield DoorSystems doors are manufactured per the standards
listed. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
ˇ 1884 Elmwood Avenue, Warwick, RI 02888 ˇ
401-781-7792 ˇ Fax 401-467-3620 ˇ
CopyrightŠ 2002 by Columbus Door Company. All rights reserved.