Find the product you are looking for:
Marshfield DoorSystems Sound Retardant Doors feature both maximum sound reduction efficiency and the attractiveness of wood face veneer or decorative laminate. They are recommended for use in all institutional and architectural applications where sound control is of utmost importance.
Note: These doors are tested for neutral pressure.
(1) Use of Marshfield DoorSystems force in exterior
applications is not recommended and not warranted.
(2) All colors may not be available
(3) Laminated Strand Lumber (LSL) or hardwood at mill option for rails and inner-ply of stiles.
(4) STC rating based on wood veneered door.
(5) Transoms not available.
(6) The following hardware is not available: electric hardware, mortise holders or closers, roller latches,
magnetic switches, flush pulls, pivots, soss hinges, monitor hinges, contact hinges or louvers.
(7) The Marshfield DoorSystems DSR-41 must be installed one of three ways to achieve an operable STC rating of 41:
With 2 rows of Marshfield DoorSystems supplied gasketing on the head and jambs of the frame and a bottom drop seal supplied by Marshfield
With 2 rows of Marshfield DoorSystems supplied gasketing on the head and jambs of the frame and a gasketed ADA approved threshold on the bottom.
With 2 rows of Marshfield DoorSystems supplied gasketing on the head and
jambs of the frame and with a combination of the bottom drop seal and ADA approved threshold.
(8) Marshfield DoorSystems does not assume responsibility for the choice of glazing materials used. Refer to consumer Product Safety Commission 16 CFR 1201 CAT. II (1- 1- 97 Edition) to determine the need for safety-rated glazing.
(9) ITS- WH 20- minute fire rating not available with decorative laminate.
Note: Marshfield DoorSystems doors are
manufactured per the standards listed. Specifications are
subject to change without notice.
ˇ 1884 Elmwood Avenue, Warwick, RI 02888 ˇ
401-781-7792 ˇ Fax 401-467-3620 ˇ
CopyrightŠ 2002 by Columbus Door Company. All rights reserved.